All rugs must be paid in full before they are picked up or delivered.
- Special order rugs are not subject to cancellation, rejection, refund, or return.
- Non-special order rugs may be returned or exchanged with no restocking fee within 24 hours of possession.
- Returned rugs must be in new and unused condition.
- Refunds will be given in the original form of payment. Check refunds – allow 10 business days.
- After 24 hours non-special order rugs may be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the time of possession, subject a 20% restocking fee.
- Restocking fee will be waived for an exchange of equal or greater value.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- If Denver Rug Company picks up the returned or exchanged rug(s), the usual delivery fees apply.
- After 7 days, non-special rugs may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.